Hey bread lovers!
Breadfarm has implemented internal safety measures in light of Coronavirus (COVID-19), to ensure the well being of our staff and customers. Our top priority is to help stop the spread of this virus, keep our staff safe and allow our customers to continue to enjoy our products.
We are responding quickly and in accordance with guidelines suggested by the CDC for Food Service Establishments. In addition, we've made changes at our retail shop, farmers markets and delivery route as follows. All staff has been trained with safe handling procedures to avoid contamination.
- Management will send employees home if they exhibit fever, cough or symptoms. Staff should stay home when sick.
- Follow preventative measures as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Always cover coughs and sneezes, and wash hands afterwards
- Frequently clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces.
- Provide hand sanitizer in our lobby and check out stations, for staff and customer use.
- Temporarily stop the sampling of all products
- Clean and disinfect lobby, door handles, flat surfaces hourly with a highly concentrated sterilizing solution.
For our delivery drivers:
- Wash hands, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of all wholesale establishments
Best, Renee & Scott